Ultrapure Water Monitoring
Trace contamination in ultrapure water (UPW) can have detrimental effects on a manufacturing process in Semiconductor, Power Generation and Pharmaceutical industries. Onsite treatment is conducted to further remove trace impurities from source water.
Monitoring TOC on source water provides immediate detection of changes in trace organic level to improve treatment efficiency. UV transmittance (UVT) can also be monitored for UV disinfection dose optimization.
- Early warning of source water change
- UVT monitoring on UV disinfection system
- Improved ultrapure water production through process monitoring
- Reduced risk of compromised product
- Increased potential for reuse through monitoring