Monitoring incoming source water in real time provides immediate notification of change or uncharacteristic events. With up to the minute insights, operators can take immediate corrective action and adjust their treatment processes. As a result, operational problems are limited when unexpected events occur and treated water quality is improved.
- Immediate notification of change
- Capture uncharacteristic events
- Protect treatment plant from accidental spills
- Timely adjustments to treatment process
- Limit operational problems
- Improve treated water quality