GAIN THE INFORMATION YOU NEED:
Real-time monitoring of organic matter (TOC) in make-up water to a cooling system provides an early warning of poor quality water or contaminated water that may reduce the efficiency of the cooling system. UV-VIS spectral analysis is also very well suited for monitoring specific cooling chemicals, such as nitrite-based inhibitors, to ensure concentration is maintained in the system.
- Real-time monitoring of the makeup water for elevated organics levels
- Detection of leaks at the heat exchanger
- Optimization of chemical dosage
- Decreased biological growth in the cooling tower from minimal organic matter
- Sufficient chlorine residual
- Improved efficiency due to limited corrosion