GAIN THE INFORMATION YOU NEED:
Real-time monitoring of source water provides feed forward information for improved UPW treatment efficiency to remove trace impurities such as organics (TOC) and UV transmittance (UVT) for UV disinfection. Monitoring at strategic points in the process can also ensure quality standards are met and trace contamination is detected for rapid correction to protect product.
- Early warning of source water change
- UVT monitoring on UV disinfection system
- Improved ultrapure water production through process monitoring
- Reduced risk of compromised product
- Increased potential for reuse through monitoring