Manufacturing sectors such as Semiconductor, Power Generation and Pharmaceutical require a consistent and reliable source of purified or ultrapure water (UPW). Source water is typically treated to remove impurities and condition the water for UPW processes. Trace contamination can have detrimental effects on a manufacturing process, compromising the integrity of the product.
GAIN THE INFORMATION YOU NEED:
Real-time monitoring of source water provides feed forward information for improved UPW treatment efficiency to remove trace impurities such as organics (TOC) and UV transmittance (UVT) for UV disinfection. Monitoring at strategic points in the process can also ensure quality standards are met and trace contamination is detected for rapid correction to protect product.
- Early warning of source water change
- UVT monitoring on UV disinfection system
- Improved ultrapure water production through process monitoring
- Reduced risk of compromised product
- Increased potential for reuse through monitoring
REAL MULTI-WAVE SENSOR
TOC, DOC, UV254,
Contaminant Alarm, Spectral Fingerprint