Parameter(s): TOC, DOC
TOC/DOC FIELD METER
The portable TOC/DOC Field Meter from Real Tech provides simple and affordable testing of organic matter in water or wastewater output as total organic carbon (TOC) or dissolved organic carbon (DOC). Operation is straight forward with accurate and repeatable results obtained in seconds. An optional Battery Pack allows for sampling anywhere, anytime giving the user true portability.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Simple and affordable TOC/DOC testing
- Easy to use with fast 90 second warm up time
- Accurate and precise results within seconds
- Patented technology provides superior measurement performance
- No zeroing to DI water before each test
- Long lasting UV and visible LEDs
- Rugged for field testing with optional Battery Pack
- No reagents required
|Path Length Options
|2 mm, 10 mm
|Calibration memory prevents the need to re-zero to DI water
|Notification of system failure
|4 line x 20 character backlit LCD
|8.7"L x 7.5"W x 3.9"H
|Rugged, compact, watertight, and dustproof
|12VDC 1A wall adapter (accepts 90-250VAC 50/60Hz), 12VDC car adapter
|-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
|0 to 45°C (32 to 113°F)
|2-year limited warranty
* Technical Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Results can not be used for compliance, only as an indicator value of organic loading for process control support.
* Liquid Ai® Data Management Software is required for data and sample management, and to build site-specific calibration models to improve accuracy and reliability at any given monitoring location..
MODELS & RANGE
OP series models include TOC/DOC meter, sampling cuvette, wall adapter, car adapter and USB connection cable.
Measurement ranges are estimations based on previous field data, and may vary based on plant specific details. Full measurement range may be greater than the ranges stated in the table below, although accuracy may be significantly reduced outside these stated ranges.
Measurement ranges can be extended by sample dilution. Please contact Real Tech for your application specific demands.
PULP & PAPER
FOOD & BEVERAGE*
|0 - 3000
|Request a Quote
|0 - 600
|Request a Quote
* Food & Beverage meter requires use with Liquid Ai Data Management PC Software to build site-specific calibrations for each desired monitoring location due to the wide variation of products and compounds within the wastewater.
** Stated ranges are approximate, dependent on site and application – contact Real Tech to confirm model selection
|Battery pack upgrade for meters.
Factory installed, upgrade includes battery charger.
|Cuvette - 2 mm
|2 mm path length quartz cuvette
|Cuvette - 10 mm
|10 mm path length quartz cuvette
|Liquid Ai® Data Management PC Software - Annual
|12 month software subscription
|Liquid Ai® Data Management PC Software - Monthly
|1 month software subscription
Real Tech’s Liquid Ai® Data Management PC Software program expands sample and data model (calibration) management capabilities for our UV-VIS LED portable field meters, putting the power of data into the hands of the user.