Parameter(s): BOD, COD, TOC, TSS
Real Tech’s robust BOD/COD probe sensor offers an affordable and accurate solution for real-time wastewater organics monitoring. Ideal for open channel or non-pressurized applications, the submersible BOD/COD probe is installed directly in-situ using Real Tech’s pole mounting kit.
Benefiting from multiple long-life UV LEDs, the sensor provides stable measurement with low maintenance requirements. Optional automatic compressed air cleaning improves performance while reducing maintenance further. The BOD/COD probe must be connected to a Real Tech controller for operation. See Controller and Accessories tab for selections.
- Affordable real-time BOD/COD monitoring
- Robust submersible probe for in-situ measurement
- Operator friendly, low maintenance design
- Quick and simple optical measurements
- Multiple wavelength sensor with LED technology
- Reagent free operation
|Path Length Options||1 mm, 2 mm, 4 mm, 10 mm|
|Parameters||BOD, COD,TOC, TSS|
|Range||Depends on model selected. Refer to range chart|
|Sampling Time||10 seconds|
|Calibration||Zero to DI water. Factory calibrated. Field adjustment of calibration is possible.|
|Cleaning||Automatic compressed air cleaning with optional Real Air Clean Systems|
|Self-Diagnostics||Detection and diagnosis of internal system fault|
|Alarms||Continuous detection of leaks, lamp output, humidity, temperature and electrical fault|
|Humidity Control||Humidity sensor with desiccant pack|
|Storage Temp.||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)|
|Operating Temp.||0 to 45°C (32 to 113°F)|
|Dimensions||11" H x 2.875" Diameter|
|Warranty||2-year limited warranty (Extended care packages available)|
* Technical Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Models & Range
BA series models include BOD/COD probe sensor, 35 feet of communication cable and 35 feet of air tubing. Controller, mounting kit and cleaning system sold separately.
Higher maximum range is possible by selecting the Real BOD/COD sensor with Dilution System option, configurable up to 10x dilution factor.
PULP AND PAPER
* Stated ranges are approximate, dependent on site and application – contact Real Tech to confirm model selection
* Range for TSS is site specific, contact Real Tech for details