Real Tech’s robust Colour probe sensor offers an affordable and reliable solution for real-time monitoring of colour changes in water. Ideal for open channel or non-pressurized applications, the submersible Colour probe is installed directly in-situ with Real Tech’s pole mounting kit.
Benefiting from long-life UV LEDs, the probe provides stable measurement with low maintenance requirements. Optional automatic compressed air cleaning improves performance while reducing maintenance further. The Colour probe must be connected to a Real Tech controller for operation. See Controller and Accessories tab for selections.
- Accurate, reliable and affordable
- Real-time colour monitoring
- Long-life LED light source
- Robust submersible probe for in-situ measurement
- Simple to install and easy to operate
|Path Length Options||1 mm, 2 mm, 4 mm, 10 mm|
|Range||Depends on model selected. Refer to range chart|
|Accuracy||± 0.5% full scale|
|Units||PCU, PtCo or HU (hazen units)|
|Sampling Time||10 seconds|
|Calibration||Zero to DI water. Factory parameter calibration allows field adjustment as required.|
|Cleaning||Automatic compressed air cleaning with optional Real Air Clean Systems|
|Self-Diagnostic||Detection and diagnosis of internal system fault|
|Alarms||Continuous detection of leaks, lamp output, humidity, temperature and electrical fault|
|Humidity Control||Humidity sensor with desiccant pack|
|Storage Temp.||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)|
|Operating Temp.||0 to 45°C (32 to 113°F)|
|Dimensions||11" H x 2.875" Diameter|
|Warranty||2-year limited warranty (Extended care packages available)|
* Technical Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Models & Range
CA series models include Colour probe sensor, 35 feet of communication cable and 35 feet of air tubing. Controller, mounting kit and cleaning system sold separately
|MODEL||PATH LENGTH||Colour (PCU)||PRICE|
|CA2010||1 mm||0 - 10,000||Request a Quote|
|CA2020||2 mm||0 - 5,000||Request a Quote|
|CA2040||4 mm||0 - 2,500||Request a Quote|
|CA2100||10 mm||0 - 1,000||Request a Quote|
* Stated ranges are based on testing in deionized water. Interfering substances that may be present in the water may reduce the upper end of the measuring range. Please contact Real Tech to confirm model selection.