- Affordable, rapid and real-time BOD/COD organics measurement
- Sensors utilize patent-pending and proprietary technologies for superior measurement performance
- Instrument forms to meet the demands of many applications including field test meter, online submersible probe and online bypass sensor
- Operator friendly, low maintenance UV LED design
- Reagent free optical measurement
- Simple to install and operate
Detect events rapidly to improve process control and ensure effluent goals are obtained. Real Tech's real-time BOD/COD monitoring solutions can provide significant cost savings.
PLUG & PLAY
Ideal for open channel or non-pressurized organics monitoring applications, Real Tech’s robust BOD/COD probe is a submersible instrument installed directly in-situ using a mounting kit attached to a tank wall, open channel wall or railing.
Open channel application configuration example:
Real Tech’s bypass BOD/COD sensor is a cabinet style instrument installed directly on a wall, railing or system backboard. Sample is supplied to the sensor from a pressurized source or alternatively, from an open-channel using an accessory pump.
Pressurized application configuration example:
*Configurations shown include probe/sensor, controller and cleaning system.